Krunchy Kale Chips
- Makes 1 cookie sheet
- Gluten free
From the pantry:
- 1 tablespoon paprika powder
- 1 tablespoon Triquetra Health Organic Spirulina Powder
- Cooking spray
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
From the market:
- Kale – 1 bunch, de-stalked, rinsed & dried
- Nutritional yeast – ¼ cup
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Mix nutritional yeast, spirulina powder, and paprika together in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Lightly coat cookie sheet with cooking spray and place kale on a cookie sheet.
4. Spray kale with cooking spray.
5. Sprinkle dry mix over kale and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden-brown. Keep an eye out to avoid burning the kale.
Note: you can minimize heat and/or time as desired to avoid depleting nutritional content of spirulina.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt & pepper to taste. Enjoy!