Organic Power Pesto
- Makes one 8 oz jar
- Gluten free
From the pantry:
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Triquetra Health Organic Spirulina Powder
From the market:
- Basil – ¼ lb
- Baby spinach/rocket/kale – 1/8 lb
- Raw pine nuts – 50 grams
- 1 lemon – juiced
- Pink Himalayan sea salt – 1 teaspoon
- 1 garlic clove – chopped finely
1. Put all ingredients except spirulina powder in blender and blitz until smooth (or desired texture is achieved).
2. Add contents to glass jar and stir in spirulina.
3. Enjoy on toasted artisan bread, gourmet sandwiches, or as a topping on pasta dishes. Keep refrigerated for up to 7 days. Enjoy!