Pineapple Coconut Spirulina Smoothie
- Serves 2
- Gluten free
From the pantry:
- 1 teaspoon Triquetra Health Organic Spirulina Powder
From the market:
- 1 Pineapple – 2/3 cup diced (large sized chunks for garnish)
- Coconut oil – ½ teaspoon (for frying)
- 1 banana – diced, frozen
- Coconut cream – 1 cup
- Coconut water – ¼ cup
- 1 lime – juiced, 1 tablespoon
- Short bamboo skewers
1. Pierce pineapple chunks (2-3) onto skewers and pan fry in coconut oil over medium-high heat until golden marks appear. Set aside.
2. In blender or processor, add frozen banana, pineapple chunks, coconut cream, spirulina powder, lime juice, and coconut water. If you desire a colder smoothie, simply add a handful of ice.
3. Serve in glasses or bowls, as you desire. Garnish with seared pineapple skewers. Enjoy!