- Makes 2-4 popsicles
- Gluten free
From the pantry:
- ½ tablespoon Triquetra Health Organic Spirulina Powder
From the market:
- 2-3 ripe avocados – pitted, spooned
- Coconut milk – canned, 1 ½ cup
- Agave syrup – 3 tablespoons (or more for desired sweetness)
- Vanilla bean seeds – ¼ teaspoon
- Matcha green tea powder – ½ teaspoon (optional)
- Coconut oil – 1 tablespoon
- Popsicle sticks
1. Blend all ingredients vigorously until smooth and creamy. Taste for desired sweetness. Add more agave syrup if you desire a sweeter popsicle.
2. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for 6 hours. For a sweeter treat, dip into raw chocolate after completely frozen (equal parts cacao powder and coconut oil) and freeze again on parchment paper. Enjoy!